Each bag features all of the following:
- Wide, adjustable shoulder strap making them very comfortable to use all day long.
- 2 D-rings on each side for hanging accessories like nippers, landing nets, etc.
- 2 lamb's wool drying patches for your flies.
- Inside center loop perfect for hanging your hemostats or other hook removers.
- 2 large front pockets with velcro closure big enough to hold your fly boxes, fly wallets, or most anything else.
- 4 smaller side pockets with velcro closure made to fit tippet spools, flotant tubes, split-shot containers, & any smaller accessories.
- 6 small grometted ventilation holes on the bottom to allow water & moisture out & air to circulate inside the bag.
- Full cover top flap with snap closure.
- Fully lined inside with a stain & water-resistant lining, making these bags very easy to clean inside.
These bags are available in 2 different sizes!!
the mini pack
There’s even a back pocket on the pack for holding your hemostats, pliers, or other hook-removing tool. A strap keeps the tool secured in the pack, but easily pulls open for quick access when taking a hook out of a fish’s mouth.
For those of you familiar with my accessories such as my rod bags, canvas covered PVC rod tubes, etc these items are still available on a special order basis right now. Just contact me & let me know what you need.
To see more photos & to read more about these sale items, please head over to the Available Accessories page & check them out. If you have any questions about them please feel free to contact me.